Sumitomo Chemical Advanced Technologies, a solely owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Chemical, distributes IT-related chemicals and engineering plastics to the NAFTA region as well as producing epitaxial wafers at its facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- 50,000 sq. ft. total area
- 30,000 sq. ft. manufacturing area
- Facility expandable to 19 reactors
- 4 Aixtron 2600 G3 systems (5x150mm or 8x100mm)
- 1 Aixtron 2400/2600 G3 system (5x100mm)
- 3 Veeco E450 systems (5x150mm)
- 2 to 6 inch wafer compatible
- Capacity >100,000 wfr/yr
- Full characterization facilities including large area device fab
- 24/7 engineering support in our existing, completely tooled facility.
- InGaP HBT
- Solar Cell Development
- Specification of LCP & PES Engineering Polymers
- Development of Photoresist & SDM process materials
About Sumitomo Chemical
The Sumitomo Chemical Group includes some 100 companies operating around the world in six business sectors: basic chemicals, petrochemicals and plastics, fine chemicals, IT-related chemicals, agricultural chemicals, and pharmaceuticals. The IT-Related Chemicals Sector comprises the following three divisions: Optical Materials Division (e.g., optically functional films for liquid crystal displays), Semiconductor Process Materials Division (e.g., high-purity chemicals for the electronics industry, photoresists for IC manufacturing), and Electronic Materials Division (e.g., epoxy resins for IC encapsulation, super-engineering plastics for key electronic components).