HPA – High Purity Alumina:
Generic name High purity alumina / HPA / Advanced Alumina
Sumitomo HPA (High Purity Aluminas) are uniform fine powder characterized by fine powder form of highly pure and homogeneous crystal structure. They’re manufactured by aluminium alkoxide hydrolysis process.
Sumitomo can provide suitable grades of all these Alumina materials for your application. Please call us to discuss your requirements.
- Sapphire: AKQ-10, AKH Series, AKX-5, AKS-G312 and Sintered Alumina for all methods of crystal growth.
- Alumina Ceramic: AES Series, AL-M14, APK-20, APK30, AKP-53 and AA-04 for ceramic applications such as semiconductor devices, insulators, electrical power devices and more.
- HIT Series: filler for recording media, abrasive and spacer.
- Resin Filler: Alumina Hydrate C/CL/CW Series, APK Series and Advanced Alumina Series for resin filler in artificial marble, insulation rubber and IC packaging.
- Ceramic Substrate: AL Series, AES Series and AKP Series used for ceramic substrates in circuit boards, LED reflectors, O2 sensors, heating devices.
- Translucent Alumina Ceramics: AKP-20, APK-3000 used for extrusion and slip casting of ceramics. Superior sintering performance at <1,700C.
Product Databook Excerpt – HPA
HPA (High Purity Alumina)
All Aluminum & Alumina Products
For more information on HPA High Purity Alumina Contact:
Phone: (207) 205-4443