Photoresists and Chemistry:
Our company serves as the base of US operations and customer support for Sumitomo Chemical’s photoresist business, which includes Dry and immersion-type Arf, Krf, NEB and i-line resists. It also services customers for other products such as photoresist ancillaries. Activities include development, sales, distribution, technical support, and global specification.
Advanced Photoresists SUMIRESIST® Positive-Type Photoresist
Drawing on the broad expertise our company has accumulated over many years as a diversified chemical company, our company continues to expand our line of SUMIRESIST® positive-type photoresists. As one of the leading photoresist suppliers in the world, our product portfolio covers a wide range of technologies and applications. In anticipation of ever growing and diversifying customer needs, our company continuously increase and focus our development efforts on more advanced resist platforms, including those for next generation lithography technologies.
- i-line: PFi Series resists for all critical and non-critical applications.
- KrF: PEK Series resists for all critical and non-critical applications.
- ArF: PAR Series resists (both dry and immersion applications) for your most demanding applications.
- E-Beam: NEB Series Resists (negative tone) for all photomask and other direct write applications.
- We are developing multiple advanced patterning techniques with out partners to meet the continuing lithography roadmap requirements
i-line: PFi Series Resists
KrF: PEK Series Resists
ArF: PAR Series Resists
In addition to contacting our company directly, our sales team will be at the following conferences:
|For more information on Semiconductor Process Materials contact:
Gary B. Smith
Jason R. Cantone