Semiconductor Photoresists and Functional Cleaning Solutions:
Our company serves as the base of our operations within the United States and customer support for Sumitomo Chemical’s photoresist business, which includes Dry and immersion-type Arf, Krf, and i-line photoresists for a wide range of semiconductor and packaging applications. We also service customers for other products such as process chemicals. Activities include development, sales, distribution, technical support, and global specification.
Advanced Photoresists [SUMIRESIST®]
Drawing on the broad expertise our company has accumulated over many years as a diversified chemical company, our company continues to expand our line of SUMIRESIST® positive-type photoresists. As one of the leading photoresist suppliers in the world, our product portfolio covers a wide range of technologies and applications. In anticipation of ever growing and diversifying customer needs, our company continuously increase and focus our development efforts on more advanced resist platforms, including those for next generation lithography technologies.
- i-line: PFi Series resists for all critical and non-critical applications.
- KrF: PEK Series resists for all critical and non-critical applications.
- ArF: PAR Series resists (both dry and immersion applications) for your most demanding applications.
- We are developing multiple advanced patterning techniques with out partners to meet the continuing lithography roadmap requirements
Sumitomo now offers a full line of color photoresists including High Refractive Micro-Lens Materials and Dark photoresists for advanced CMOS Image Sensor (CIS) applications. For details please see contacts at bottom of this page.
i-line: PFi Series Resists
KrF: PEK Series Resists
ArF: PAR Series Resists
Functional Cleaning Solutions (and Dongwoo Fine Chem)
In addition to contacting our company directly, our sales team will be at the following conferences:
- SPIE (February 24-28, 2020)
- IMAPS: Device Packaging (March 3-5, 2020)
- ECTC (May 26-29, 2020)
- SEMICON West (July 20-26, 2020)
- IWLPC (October 13-15, 2020)
|For more information on Semiconductor Process Materials contact:
Gary B. Smith
Jason R. Cantone